Friday 30 January 2015

Snow? But Why!?

On our long journey to Rothaus, Germany, I woke up thinking I was back home in Canada. Driving up the mountain of Black Forest, there was at least 5cm of snow covering the ground, and I was not dressed for this type of weather.

It wasn't our first time in Baden Germany, so I was very surprised when I opened my eyes and all I saw was snow upon snow for miles and miles, I couldn't believe it.

Even though I wasn't ready (in my Kevin Hart voice) we made the best out of the situation.
You would have thought we weren't a bunch of Canadians and that have never seen snow in our lives from the way we were reacting.

But to show you how Beautiful it was, here are some beautiful Pictures.





To see more pictures,
 make sure to check out the Instagram @youngblackventure

No comments:

Post a Comment