Monday 9 February 2015

A Taste Like Home

So the other day I was carving a burger, or something that reminded me of North America, Being in Europe for so long has exposed me to so much different types of food, but sometimes you just want something that your familiar with and reminds you of home.
So I set out looking for a nice burger joint or a shawarma shop.


While walking around Strasbourg, I found this cute little burger joint, that didn't blend into the rustic European look of the rest of the block. 


It was light blue with English speaking words and cartoons in the window. So I walked into 231 East Street, a cute little restaurant with Archie comic pictures all over with cute little catch phrases that were in English and reminded me of New York City.


To say 231 East Street was delicious would be an understatement, It was the best burger I've ever had. They even had Cherry Coca- Cola, which isn't available in Canada anymore, so my meal was pretty bomb.


If your ever in France make sure you head to 231 East Street if your looking for a good ole fashion style burger, there a little on the expensive side, but it's worth it, and plus it;s good to help small businesses. 



To see more pictures,
 make sure to check out the Instagram @youngblackventure

No comments:

Post a Comment