Friday 17 April 2015

Solo Dolo in Paris Part 1

Finally, I have reached the city of love, and now I know why people fall in love with it.

Since i reached Paris on a Friday night, I decided to take a much needed nap unlike my fellow classmates who decided to go out on the town.

The next morning I had breakfast at our hotel the Alliance Hotel Paris Place d'Italie and decided to look at their brochures where I found a free walking tour that takes you all over the city of Paris. 
So i got dressed, grabbed my umbrella and headed for downtown Paris.

Even though it was raining the whole time i was there and it was still winter, I totally understood why Paris is one of the top travel destinations in Europe.

The first place I decided to go see before my tour was Notre Dame de Paris. 
I would advise you not to go inside, not to say that it isn't beautiful, but the line ups are really long, and next thing you know you spent the whole day waiting in line. 
But standing right in front of it does do it's justice.

Notre dame de Paris



To see more pictures,
 make sure to check out the Instagram @youngblackventure

No comments:

Post a Comment