Monday 26 January 2015

Touched Down in London Town

This past weekend I decided to hop over the pond and visit the Royals in beautiful London, England.
This wasn't my first time to England but will be the most memorable one I have. The last time I was about 5 years old and can only remember what the pictures can tell me.

Luckily for me I have family In England so I was able to have someone take me around town and show me all the tourist attractions and do a little shopping with.

The London Eye, looking over the River Thames


Now I know why my mother always jumps at the chance to travel to England, and why all my friends keep saying why they want to move to London once they get a chance. The city is just so magical.

Everything from the beautiful scenic structures of the buildings to riding on their infamous Double Decker buses to their beautiful accents. England just has so much history that they capture so well it the city.

One thing I wasn't prepared for was how busy all the tourist attractions were and it's winter. You would think it was a nice spring summer day from all the people that were at all the tourist attractions, especially on the London Bridge and Oxford Street, were you can do some good shopping. I also went on the Tube, which is like a maze. It's just as crazy or crazier as the New York Train system, but it was a cool experience, What surprised me the most was how small the trains were.



For a fact I know this will not be my last time n London, hopefully sooner then later I'll be back.




To see more pictures,
 make sure to check out the Instagram @youngblackventure

No comments:

Post a Comment